2007年11月14日水曜日

Punk!!

Today, when I ride ona bike, I felt flat tire.
What's wrong?? I put some air in the bicycle tires just couple days before.
I quickly checked and I find thatnot the air hole cap
but the metal tube connected to the wheel went loosy↓↓
I was suprised so much becouse it has ever happend before!!
Next time I have to check not only the cap but also the metal tube are screwed tightly.

when the doctor asked me, "Do you know Dr.WTN??"
I answered, "I don't know.Maybe I've heard his name but not sure."
But soon I remembered that "I KNOW HIM!!"
also I've talked with him.haha...
Yes he was teacher of NVL prise winner.

I had a flu shot today.
I had forgotten I have to stay in the hsptl for half an hour after a shot.
The doctor was funny he prescribed 0.3 ml vaccine,
but the correct vaccine amount for adult(upper15-y-old) is 0.5 ml.
The nurse said, "you looked so young!!haha" NO WAY!!:(
Finally I got a 0.5 ml shot, so its ok no problem but it was really funny day.

0 件のコメント: